We are seeking for a reliable, professional and a competent Dispatcher to join the Draken team. As a Dispatcher for Draken Security you will be responsible for the safety and security of all building staff/tenants and visitors alike. You will dispatch security personnel to emergency and non-emergency calls for service. You will process and record emergency and routine calls for service.
Dispatch security personnel to emergency and non-emergency calls for service.
- Process and record emergency and routine calls for service.
- Answer incoming phone calls, monitor security e-mailbox, and monitor alarms systems.
- Monitor and direct appropriate response to all calls for service
- Visually monitor extensive CCTV system.
- Ability to evaluate emergency and non-emergency situations and the ability to multitask.
- Communicate with security/police agencies to coordinate emergency/non-emergency information in real-time.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate a 2-way radio base station system and telephone equipment.
- Ability to use proper security/police terminology to disseminate/receive information from internal patrol and contract security services for emergent and non-emergent calls for service. (Calls received by radio, telephone, passersby).
- Demonstrates the ability to practice and adhere to company practices and guidelines.
- Properly dispatch/categorize all call types for service.
- Knowledge of all changing instruction(s) via email, phone, in-person, co-worker(s), supervision, management, police, client(s), and whiteboard pass-on (verbal-written).
- Ability to operate an access control system.
- Ability to learn camera locations and positions and understand the difference of PTZs vs Fixed. Monitor suspect(s) movement for in-progress investigations and all recent activity.
- Conducts daily activity reports (DAR) and logs all incoming radio traffic vital to day-to-day security operations.
- Previously worked in a client-service and/or security management role.
- Professional, friendly, and positive communication style.
- Comfortable in a high-tech work environment; the ideal candidate can keep pace with an environment where there’s constant learning of new mechanisms, applications, and tools.
- Aptitude for clear and effective written and verbal directions and clarifying information under time-sensitive conditions.
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, work independently, and complete objectives in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to sit for long period of time.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including background.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
Global Security Operation Center (GSOC) Dispatchers, provide clients with up-to-date emergency and logistical information in order to better execute contingency plans for any threat or crisis. They leverage advance technology and remote security systems to provide the highest level of service.
Incident Tracking & Reporting:
- Maintain comprehensive records of security-related incidents; analyze information and establish actionable deliverables.
- Serve as primary center point for disseminating information regarding security-related incidents.
- Conduct security and threat assessment audits of the assigned site and make recommendations for improving security measures on-site.
- Respond to incoming security concerns and local incidents, as well as track outcomes of the requests.
- Serve as a dispatch center for multiple site’s security incidents, including coordinating contingency plans, real-time monitoring, and personnel tracking.
- Actively monitor a wide network of security alarms and cameras to identify and resolve threats globally.
- Ability to multitask
- Critical Thinker
- Detail oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Adapts to change
- MS Office proficiency
Basic computer comprehension skills