We are seeking for a reliable, professional and a competent Security Receptionist to join the Draken team. As a Security Receptionist you will be responsible for the entrance and signing in and out of visitors, as well as look for signs of intrusion.
Receptionist should exemplify professionalism and provide a service to the company by greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors appropriately. S/he will also notify company personnel of visitors’ arrival.
- Check visitors in/out following the appropriate protocol set by company’s standards.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management/talent.
- Interact with various receptionists on multi-line phone switchboard to announce arrival of a visitor and/or seek clearance for unexpected visitor’s arrival.
- Proficient with computer programs such as, Outlook, visitor software programs to check visitors in/out, as well as activate/de-active temporary key cards.
- Monitor security e-mailbox. Compose and reply to substantial number of emails.
- Knowledgeable of building and its surroundings to efficiently assist employees/visitors with questions/concerns.
- Knowledgeable of company protocols/procedures to be assist incoming company personnel/visitors.
- Desire and commitment to provide high level support service, with the ability to work in a confidential and responsible manner.
- Active listener with excellent communication skills.
- Fast typing with experience in data entry.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to sit for long period of time.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including background.
- Critical Thinker
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Adapts to change
- Basic computer comprehension skills