Join Draken Security as a Security Agent!
As a premiere security company in the US, with institutions around the world, we are excited to add new officers to our elite team. We are the front line in executive protection, surveillance, and special security operations. Start your career in executive protection/security by joining our team!
Military Veterans Highly Encouraged To Apply!
Opportunity: Draken Private Security is looking for Security Agents who will be responsible for the safety and security of each command post.
Requirements: You have a minimum of 1 year of working in the Protection Industry, and 1 year of customer service. You also possess strong, and effective communication skills, while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times.
- Patrolling and monitoring activities on the company’s premises regularly to discourage criminals and ensure the environment is safe and secure
- Evicting trespassers and violators and detaining perpetrators while following legal protocols before relevant authorities arrive to take over
- Controlling the entrance and departure of employees, visitors and vehicles according to protocols
- Monitoring surveillance cameras to watch out for any disruptions or unlawful activities
- Providing detailed reports on daily activities and any incidents that may have occurred to management
- Testing security systems and, if needed, operating X-ray machines and metal detectors
- Using provided communication devices such as two-way radios in a clear and concise manner
- Performing CPR or first aid, when needed
- Must have Valid California BSIS Guard Card
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- Must have reliable transportation
- First Aid